Maintenance Request Form
DO NOT use this form for emergencies. If this is an emergency, call 911 or HODC’s Emergency Pager at 224-374-2197.
HODC’s emergency pager is for urgent situations outside of normal business hours.
Monday—Friday Before 9AM and After 5PM
Examples of Emergencies:
- No heat in the winter
- Serious plumbing leak or sewer stoppage
- No electricity (call Com Ed first)
- No gas (call Nicor first)
How to Use the Emergency Pager:
- Dial 847-355-3708
- After the recording and beep you will have about 15 seconds to leave your name, number and nature of the emergency.
- You will receive a call back confirming receipt of call and instructions regarding maintenance’s arrival.
- Arrival time may be up to 2 hours.