HODC’s success depends upon the generosity of its donors. We raise funds from a variety of sources–foundations, corporations, religious and civic organizations and, of course, individuals. With your support, we can continue to expand affordable housing opportunities in Chicago’s northern suburbs.
You can support our mission through:
- Gifts such as cash, securities, paid-up life insurance policies, appreciated stocks, or mutual fund shares.
- Donations of real estate or other personal property.
- Matching gifts from your business or company.
- Tribute gifts in memory or in honor of a significant individual.
- Pledges of any amount on an annual, semi-annual, or quarterly basis.
- Bequests made through wills. Donors bequeath a percentage of their estate or other financial assets.
- Charitable gift annuities or remainder trusts providing income for the lifetime of you or our designated beneficiary.
For your convenience, we have made our donation form available online. Contributions of any size are greatly appreciated. Please make checks payable to “Housing Opportunity Development Corporation” and mail your contribution to the address below.
If you would like to use your Visa or Master Card to make a donation, please call us at (847) 564-2900 or click on the following link to Network for Good. Please include your name as you would like it to appear in our annual report as well as your address and telephone number.
You can also help HODC when you shop on-line. Go to www.igive.com and choose HODC as your favorite charity or click here:
Wrap up your holiday shopping at Amazon Smile and Amazon Smile donates to Housing Opportunity Development Corporation.
How your donation helps:
For the fiscal year ended June 30, 2017:
Support and Revenues
Assets & Liabilities
HODC is always looking for individuals to become involved with our board of directors or a committee as well as to provide administrative assistance in our office. We also periodically have work projects at our buildings.
For more information about how you can support HODC, please call us at 847-564-2900.