HODC’s success depends upon the generosity of its donors. We raise funds from a variety of sources–foundations, corporations, religious and civic organizations and, of course, individuals. With your support, we can continue to expand affordable housing opportunities in Chicago’s northern suburbs.
You can support our mission through:
- Gifts such as cash, securities, paid-up life insurance policies, appreciated stocks, or mutual fund shares.
- Donations of real estate or other personal property.
- Matching gifts from your business or company.
- Tribute gifts in memory or in honor of a significant individual.
- Pledges of any amount on an annual, semi-annual, or quarterly basis.
- Charitable gift annuities or remainder trusts providing income for the lifetime of you or our designated beneficiary.
Please consult your attorney or financial advisor before making a planned or estate gift.
For your convenience, we have made our donation form available online. Contributions of any size are greatly appreciated. Please make checks payable to “Housing Opportunity Development Corporation” and mail your contribution to 2001 Waukegan Road, P.O. Box 480, Techny, IL 60082.
You may use your Visa or Master Card to make a donation by calling us at (847) 564-2900 or online with the Network for Good link below. Please include your name as you would like it to appear in our annual report as well as your address and telephone number.
You can also help HODC when you shop online. Go to www.igive.com and choose HODC as your favorite charity or click here:
We’re a part of Amazon Smile! Choose Housing Opportunity Development Corporation when you shop via Amazon Smile and Amazon Smile will donate a portion of the purchase prices to HODC.
How your donation helps:
For the fiscal year ended June 30, 2017:
Support and Revenues
Assets & Liabilities
HODC is always looking for individuals to become involved with our board of directors or a committee as well as to provide administrative assistance in our office. We also periodically have work projects at our buildings.
For more information about how you can support HODC, please call us at 847-564-2900.